Re: Antw: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 20 December, 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:11:37 +0530, Daniela Ortner <Daniela.Ortner@jku.at>
wrote:

> Regrets (especially as I am one of the two possible scribes),

Ditto - I have a board meeting.

> AGENDA:
>   + 1.b. confirm date for upcoming face-to-face
>    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Dec/0077>
>    - current proposal: 22-23 February 2007 in Gijon, Spain

Works for me.

>   + 1.c. joint WAI testing meeting
>    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Dec/0087>
>    - upcoming meeting: 24 January 2007 in Boston, USA

Doesn't work for me (already double booked then). I might be able to have
someone else there though.

>   + 1.d. extending ERT WG Charter
>    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Dec/0097>
>    - please review and send any questions or comments

Scope section says

[[[
Developing techniques for developers of automated tools to evaluate
conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) to
support the transition between evaluation of WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0;
]]]
This should be "in a joint Task Force with WCAG" or some such wording.

The rest of it seems OK to me.

> 2. alternate for earl:validity
>   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Dec/0088>
>   - decide on an alternative term for earl:validity
>
> 3. addressing warnings in EARL
>   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Dec/0075>
>   - decide on one of the following:

My order of preference, best option first, is as below ;)

>    A. drop the idea of warnings in EARL completely
>    B. adopt a simple literal earl:warning property
         That is a subproperty of dc:description and can be used in
TestResult in the same way.

cheers

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com