Re: Formalizing WCAG 2.0 test procedures

Vicente Luque Centeno schrieb:
> is there any attempt to provide
> evaluation tests procedures (beyond sample tests)? Or is it still a
> "for-the-future" work? Maybe I didn't look at the appropriate pages? As
> you already know, I would really be happy to collaborate with that. :-)

AFAIRC it's the WCAG WG's job to define test procedures for common
failures and suffiecient techniques. And there are already procedures in
the Techniques document. However everyone can make proposals for test
procedures.

> P.S.: It's OK to have a big & complete test sample repository, with
> examples of what is good and what is bad, but I think it would have much
> more value if every/most/as many as possible/some of these test samples
> would come with a declarative rule/condition that formalizes such
> conditions is a machine testable way.

Not 'every' success criterion in WCAG 2.0 is machine-testable. So 'as
many as possible' should be the goal :-)

--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)