Re: Use of dc:language in test subject?

From: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:42:05 +0200
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> The correct way would be to do this in the dc:description of the
> earl:TestSubject instance that is referenced by the earl:subject
> property. Here is a better example that shows both methods:
> <earl:subject>
>  <earl:TestSubject>
>    <dc:title xml:lang="en">left nav bar</dc:title>
>    <dc:description rdf:parseType="Literal"><![CDATA[<xhtml xml:lang="fr"
> ...>...</xhtml>]]></dc:description>
>  </earl:TestSubject>
> </earl:subject>

     Human readable description of the subject (e.g. "Main entry page to
     the Web site")

For me this doesn't sound suitable for including (X)HTML source code. I
don't think we currently have a way to include source code that way.

Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)
Phone: +49-2241-142628