Re: How should EARL be used?

Hi Shane,

We are using EARL to convey test results for large scale assessment
results for the EIAO project (http://www.eiao.net). We use a pool of
assessment modules (WAMs) that perform the assessments of the sampled
web pages via a webservices based interface which returns EARL. The EARL
is temporarily stored in a triplestore before it is converted to RDBMS
format and stored in a data warehouse by an ETL process together with
aggregated metrics on a page basis. Using EARL should make it easier for
us to add new assessment plugins to the framework in the future.

Regards,
Nils Ulltveit-Moe