Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Tuesday 24 May 2005

From: Gabriele Bartolini <me@gabrielebartolini.it>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:53:59 +0200
To: shadi@w3.org
Cc: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Hi guys,

    My regrets for not being able to attend the meeting. I am getting
ready to move to Australia and unfortunately I have not yet finished
packing (actually still have to start and I am leaving on Wednesday).
"Che inferno!".

Ciao ciao,
-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
ht://Check, ht://Miner and Wuhkag maintainer
 > "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate", Dante Alighieri, Divina
Commedia, Inferno