regrets next week, action item

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:56:34 +0200
To: shadi@w3.org, public-wai-ert@w3.org

Regrets for next week

It's Norwegian National Holiday, hundredth anniversary. I'll think of
something else to do...

On Tue, 10 May 2005 12:48:26 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Since I have received numerous regrets for today's call, I think it may
> be best to cancel it.

I had an action item from the last meeting (do we actually track those?
You could look at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200401/actions for
tools to do so) to look at enforcing a constraint that every Assertion has
an identifier.

It seems that we can find Assertions that are blank nodes through SPARQL,
but nothing in the collected RDF specs will let us enforce the constraint.
We could use the log:uri property developed by TimBL for his CWM processor
(there may be other tools that implement this), or write special code in
processors such as the one pointed to by Jim last week.

Anyway, I will send a seperate mail to the group.

Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com
                  se habla español - nous parlons français
   Here's one we prepared earlier:   http://www.opera.com/download