RE: ERT Action Item: Use Case Scenarios for EARL

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:15:21 +0200
To: "Giorgio Brajnik" <giorgio@dimi.uniud.it>, <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Well, increase market pressure on EARL adoption by "imposing" it with a new "accessibility conformity logo" that requires some kind of EARL justification it's not a good idea for me (besides all the potential hurdles).

I think that the best way to increase the adoption of a specification is to make really useful this specification through new and attractive characteristics that add value not through "imposition".

Regards,

CI.