Minimal EARL Re: ERT Action Item: Use Case Scenarios for EARL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:08:07 +1000
To: "Giorgio Brajnik" <giorgio@dimi.uniud.it>, public-wai-ert@w3.org

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:36:08 +1000, Giorgio Brajnik
<giorgio@dimi.uniud.it> wrote:

> Howevere there are a number of hurdles to overcome, such as:
> - how to determine what are the minimum properties (formal requirements)
> that EARL reports should have in order to be used as justification for
> accessibility claims

This should be pretty straightforward for the group.

A minimal EARL statement might be something like Assertor, date, subject,
result. We can write this in OWL so that it is automaticaly checkable
readily enough. Or we can think about adding things like mode, a locator,
etc...

Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org