time zones Re: [Reminder] Due to summer time, ERT meeting one hour later for Europe today! (was ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Tuesday 29 March 2005)

For similar reasons the meeting has moved one hour earlier in Australia,
and will presumably move another hour earlier next week.

That makes it 3am, which is still not feasible for me, so my regrets stand.

cheers

Chaals