Re: Locating the subject and dynamic content

Hi Carlos

My opinion is that it is not wrong to use fuzzy pointer/xpointer to
point out where the fault occurred.

However, I think accessibility monitoring tools that identifies a
temporal/intermittent accessibility problem on a page, would have to
store a copy of the page together with an EARL assessment report of the
page, to be able to show how the page really looked when the fault
happened. Otherwise the fault would be impossible to trace.

Of course, a combination of line number of the cached document, and the
URL it had when it was assessed would work as well.

Mvh.
Nils Ulltveit-Moe

--
Nils Ulltveit-Moe <nils@u-moe.no>