Re: EARL, Typed Node Elements and abbreviated syntax.

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:08:45 -0500
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Le 08 mars 2005, à 17:46, Charles McCathieNevile a écrit :
> The current draft EARL spec uses a number of things, including entity
> declarations, to try and make the syntax slightly more readable. Since
> RDF is a) meant for machines, not people, an b) about as readable in
> any form it apears in, the version I drafted that actually validates
> doesn't use the entity stuff. It means the document is longer, but it
> relies on fewer things being implemented in order to achieve
> interoperability.

Yep as long as it doesn't change the graph, abbreviated or not is
something which should be handled at a software level. I think it's the
work of the implementer to deal with it. It can be suggested that one
type of ouput is preferred, but even that, I'm not sure it's necessary.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***