Date / time of evaluation

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:41:05 +0200
To: "public-wai-ert@w3.org" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi folks,

in the old scheme of things there was generally a date on wich a bit of
web content was accessed and that was used as a date for a test. I think
it is useful to have that still as information about the web content if
that is the test subject, but I think it would often be useful to have a
date on an assertion itself, since one of the common real-world filters
people use is that they believe the last thing anyone said. In other words
if two assertions have same assertor, same test case and subject, but
different mode and different results, the common selection is to take the
newest and assume it obsoletes the oldest.

I am not sure if we want to insist on a date for each test. What do people
think?

Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com
   Here's one we prepared earlier:   http://www.opera.com/download