Re: Minutes for Teleconference on 7 June, 2005

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:39:57 +0200
To: shadi@w3.org, public-wai-ert@w3.org

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:57:20 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Please find the minutes for the teleconference on 7 June, 2005:
>  <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/07-er-minutes>

Thanks.

Couple of meta comments on the minutes:

1. It isn't clear if there is some resolution (even one that is subject to
approval / nobody screaming on the mailing list). In this case, especially
with the issue of whether the meeting resolved to publish the requirements
document, but in general I find it difficult to know when something
appears to have been settled.

2. It would be nice if the sumary stuff were gathered at the top, not the
end. I realise this forces me to read the discussion, but that is not
always useful, and often doesn't clarify stuff since the notes are too
brief for me when I was not at the meeting.

cheers, and I will be on the call next week.

Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com
   Here's one we prepared earlier:   http://www.opera.com/download