Very likely regrets for tonight

From: Gabriele Bartolini <me@gabrielebartolini.it>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:41:18 +1000
To: "public-wai-ert@w3.org" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi guys,

    I just moved to Australia and set up my Internet workstation here. I
am sorry but, due to the different timezone, it is very likely that I
won't be able to take part to the meeting - unless I wake up in the
middle of the night.

Cheers,
-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
ht://Check, ht://Miner and Wuhkag maintainer
 > "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate", Dante Alighieri, Divina
Commedia, Inferno