Re: Formalization of rule 91

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:17:19 -0400
To: "Vicente Luque Centeno" <vlc@it.uc3m.es>
Cc: <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

> Anyway, and coming back to our example, is there a better way to have both
> link and label functionality sepparately? My answer is: only if the title
> attribute (of the input) is used instead of a label.

Your example could be confusing to the user because the label serves 2
purposes - link and label. We needed the same functionality as shown in your
example and had to use to pieces of text - one is the control label and one
is the link. Like this:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/servlet/ChangeGuideline?lang=eng

Cheers,
Chris