Re: Agenda for F2F at TP

Thanks for this. Couple of little questions

Is there a plan for the EO group to join us at some point, or just to read
our minutes or something? (It says we'll get feedack from them, but it
isn't clear how).

Please tell me we don't have to eat lunch in the meeting room :-) (I know
we don't - we can go out and eat dirty snow, as such ingratitude deserves
:-)

Does the fact that test descriptions are seperate mean that they are not
in scope for the general requirements discussion? (Makes sense to me,
actually...)

cheers

Chaals