FW: [Moderator Action] Re: Audience (was Brainstorm of EARL Requirements)

[This mail from Myriam was bounced back for some reason, resending to
list]

-----Original Message-----
From: Myriam Arrue [mailto:myriam@si.ehu.es]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 17:13
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] Re: Audience (was Brainstorm of EARL
Requirements)

Hello !!
There are some target audiences defined in the current EARL document
user
scenarios. One of them is a web accessibility consultant who uses
different
evaluation tools and after comparing the results obtained from these
tools,
elaborates a complete accessibility report for the client.
One use case that we have thought about is the use of EARL by a tool to
gather results from different evaluations tools and elaborate a complete
accessibility report. So this use case is the automatic version of the
one
currently defined in the document.
This automatic version has as its target audience "a tool developer who
wants to make use of EARL results" as Shadi has said.
But perhaps, it is useful to keep the manual version too since an
accessibility consultant might want to get different EARL reports
interpret,
compare them and elaborate a complete report.
I think this user only needs to understand and interpret the different
data
contained in the EARL result.
What do you think about it?