Re: EARL use case

Hi Shadi,

Actually, you are right!

The requirement for the filter and transformation tools (although not
necessarily browsers) is already covered by this case/scenario pair.

Thanks,
Chrisoula

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:

> Hi Chrisoula,
>
> Does item #7 in
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2005Feb/0015.html>
> (based on item #5 in <http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10/#user-scenarios>)
> cover this sufficiently?
>
> The idea is that EARL descriptions could serve as metadate to profile
> Web content. Filter and transformation tools (= Browsers?) could use
> this information to render the content in a customized way.
>
> Regards,
>   Shadi

Chrisoula Alexandraki

Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
Centre for Universal Access and Assistive Technologies
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Heraklion, Crete
GR - 71110 Greece

Tel: +30 - 2810 - 391754