WCAG 2.0 Test Suites (was Re: EARL Scenarios)

Hi,

This is where the WCAG 2.0 Test Suites come into play. In WCAG 2.0 each
"Success Criteria" needs to be testable (independently from automated or
manual execution). For each Success Criteria there are fine-grained
tests which should determine whether the criteria is met or not.
  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/>

In ERT we need to help the development of these Test Suites in order to
allow the following:

* tests are well structured and complete so that E&R tools could use
them effectively

* tests are atomic and unambiguous to ensure a single interpretation in
E&R tools

* tests can be used as a repository to measure the coverage and
precision of E&R tools

Maybe we should discuss some of this on the call tomorrow.

Regards,
  Shadi