Combining tools Re: EARL Scenarios

Aupa Myriam! Hi folks

In fact Fundacion Sidar is working on just such a use case. We have a tool
(Hera) which uses the results of a number of different evaluations - some
automatic done by the tool, some manual done by a person, some automatic
and done by an external tool.

So a basic use case is to combine these results.

In order to help us in developing the tools, we also compare results to
see if a new tester or automated test gives the same results as a tester
we trust.

Cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org