Re: cardinality of properties for Assertion

From: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:45:09 +0100
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:

> Yes, in most cases we only defined minimum cardinality (sometimes even
> redundantly of 0) but decided not to put maximum cardinalities *yet*.
[...]
> By the way, we do have some maximum restrictions. For example, there can
> only be *exactly one* date property per test subject class.
>
> Do you have any comments or suggestions to this?

Well, I asked myself, what an EARL report for OpenSP markup validation
would look like:
A) one Assertion with one testcase property (indicating DTD validation)
and many result properties (one for each message), or
B) one Assertion for each message with one testcase property and one
result property.
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)