Re: for discussion: earl:Report class

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:30:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Hi Charles,

> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:24:50 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> Was wondering if others also think an earl:Report class would be useful
>> to have in the Schema
>
> Not really. I'm not sure what it does that straight DC doesn't already do.
> And FRBR. And probably a dozen other vocabularies. Seems a bit
> unnecessary.

Maybe we should adopt one of these classes then. Can you recommend a
specific one?

To reiterate, the intent is not to reinvent the wheel but to incorporate a
new Class into the EARL vocabulary/model. It should be a wrapper for
logical groups of assertions (that can be spread in different files).

Regards,
  Shadi