SPARQL Last call

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:34:41 +0200
To: "public-wai-ert@w3.org" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi folks,

SPARQL is in last call. The only issue we may have is that it doesn't let
you query if something is part of a collection - so if we build structures
such as the proposed evidence property, or we want to list the parts of
something exhaustively (as has been suggested in order to make the subject
be smaller than the web page and then work out how to put them together
afterwards) it won't work for us.

I suggest we ask whether the group is going to enable recursion in a
future version, or if collections are simply going to be left unqueryable
- since it seems that there are a couple of cases where we may well want
to do this.

Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com
   Here's one we prepared earlier:   http://www.opera.com/download