Re: Opportunity for ERT WG Face-to-Face Meeting Late October in Germany

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:59:44 +0200
To: shadi@w3.org, public-wai-ert@w3.org

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:27:16 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> We are looking at the 27-28 October as a possible date.

Hi,

sorry, but that week is impossible for me. The week before, and perhaps
the week after are possible at this stage, and I thank the Fraunhofer
institute for the offer, as it is at least straightforward for me to get
there.

I am happy to look into hosting at Opera, but the question in my mind is
whether people want to come to Oslo, since it is relatively far out of the
way and expensive (if we are considering a place in Europe). I can perhaps
organise hosting in Spain, which is cheap and a little better connected,
at some point.

Anyway, I'll wait and see for now.

Cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com