Re: Against (current) test 48 (document's language)

Chris Ridpath wrote:

> It looks like the test should be modified to include another point:
>
> - If the content is XHTML Basic 1.0 then check the content of the html
> element's xml:lang attribute.

As I said, all XHTML versions based on XHTML modularization only have
xml:lang attributes. So you could use a phrase containing "based on
XHTML modularization" with examples like 1.1 or Basic 1.0.
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)