regrets

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:42:25 +0100
To: "public-wai-ert@w3.org" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Sorry folks, I am in another meeting and will not be available.

I have not had time to find out to my satisfaction whether making the list
of assertors into a Bag make sit easy to change later on. I suggest that
for the current draft we simply dont make a requirement on the Assertor,
and note that there are certain things that can be an Assertor and be done
with it for now.

This means that in the Working Draft there is no formal constraint, but
there is no barrier to us adding one later. That seems to me smarter than
holding up publication.

Charles McCathieNevile                              chaals@opera.com
   Here's one we prepared earlier:   http://www.opera.com/download