Re: proposed changes to the EARL schema

Hi Shadi,

The proposed changes generalises EARL, and may make it possible to
maintain a large triplestore of EARL RDF data with data from several
tests, and several tools. A big improvement from earlier versions.

Is it decided yet how to deal with tests in different languages or
possibly translations? I remember there were some suggestions.

Would it be an idea with an URI, ID or version tag that could be used to
identify each EARL report uniquely? The assessment tool does not have to
create that, but it would be nice to have some standardised way of
assigning ID's and possibly versions for EARL reports that are collected
from tools when the RDF data is going to be stored in a larger
triplestore. Another way might be to assign URI's like Annotea does.

E.g. using <rdf:ID> and <dcterms:hasVersion>

Regards,
Nils

--
Nils Ulltveit-Moe <nils@u-moe.no>