Re: Another comment about confidence value.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:14:41 +0200, Nils Ulltveit-Moe <nils@u-moe.no>
wrote:

> It would be nice if someone defined a datatype for probability that
> could be subclassed as confidence value. Probability would in turn be a
> real number (float or double) with restrictions that it is between 0 and
> 1.
>
> Are there no datatypes that can be used for this yet?

Not as far as I know. One of the problems is that apart from some
primitive types defined for XML Schema which are defined as "being the
same" in RDF by specification, it is still not clear what it means to
define a datatype...

cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org