Re: Evaluation Tools for Web Content Accessibility

Wy don't we just send this direct to EOWG?

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:50:57 +1000, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> * What to look for in the mockups:
>  - overall interaction for tool searching

It's a bit sad when arriving on the page none of the obvious things (first
tool description, tool search menu) make it onto the first screenful. I
think that's a somewhat monstrous failure of usability.

Once you find it, the stuff for finding tools seems pretty good.

>  - presentation of individual list items

Yeah, works for me.

>  - completeness of eval tool properties

Pretty good

cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org