Re: result type="foo", confidence, ...

Hi Charles

We are considering using the <earl:confidence> parameter in heuristic
checks based on machine learning techniques like bayesian networks or
learning automata that will answer Fail, Pass or notApplicable with some
probabilistic confidence. It the algorithm is reasonably confident that
it has the correct answer, then manuan check may not be applicable. If
not, then a manual check may be used as feedback, also to improve the
system in come cases. That will make large scale assessments more
feasable.

Mvh.
Nils

--