Re: Extension property: "using"

Hi Charles,

tir, 12,.04.2005 kl. 03.20 +1000, skrev Charles McCathieNevile:
> However a tool might want to note that it is using a different tool for
> something - e.g. the W3C code validators. I am not sure of this - the
> normal idea would be to simply have the W3C validator itself make the
> particular relevant assertion.

We dealing with a case with several tools inside another tool for large
scale assessments and scalability. E.g. one big observatory using
several free and commercial tools to perform large scale assessments,
and store the results in a repository for further data mining. Also the
case of performing some WCAG tests with one tool and other using other
tools to use best tool available for the job.

It would be nice if the EARL model worked for a hierarchy of tools.

Mvh.
--
Nils Ulltveit-Moe <nils@u-moe.no>