Re: What is a subject of a test?

Hi,

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> (Do you have an idiot's guide to the difference between Seq and
> parsetype=Collection or should I just RTFM?)

In RDF, a "Collection" is a *closed* set of members. A "Seq" (for sequence) is a type of "Container" which in turn is an *open* set of members (i.e. "there may be other members which are not listed herein"). A "Bag" is the same as a "Seq" but the order of the members is disregarded by the parser.

All three approaches seem to have pros and cons, I think we should refine that only once we go over the processing model.

Best,
  Shadi