RE: Locating the subject and dynamic content

Well, there are not many details to comment, TAW save just the (x)html
and uses it to do some tasks (for example a source view were you can see
highlighted the problems)

TAW retrive from the web other objects when needed (for example when a
visual report is generated)

> Solving that problem is close enough to solving the
> persistence problem (to the extent we can) that I suspect it
> is better ust to work on the premise that we don't
> necessarily keep an offline version. (There is nothing to
> stop that of course. Thinking about it, having an offline
> version to show something might be an interesting approach to
> providing some evidence to back up a claim that was made at a
> particular time, too.
> Although I would be surprised to see it become common practice)

As you pointed, an offline stamp could be useful because the claim is
always time dependent, so when you save a project with TAW the source is
saved too within the results.

Regards,

CI.