Re: Complexity

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:38:08 +1000, Carlos Iglesias
<carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org> wrote:

> [...]

Yep.

>> Shadi has often noted that there is not a lot of RDF
>> expertise _in this group_ -
>
> So, you're saying that I'm right, because I'm sure that there's is a lot
> of Evaluation and Repair tools expertise _in this group_ and, if there
> is not a lot of RDF expertise, there is the best proof that RDF is not
> well known.

Basically, yes. It seems complex to Evaluation and Repair tool developers
in this group. (There are others out there with a lot more RDF expertise,
in fact).

>> I have
>> seen many developers simply assume that it is very very
>> difficult, and thus make an ill-informed choice.
>
> So, again, you're saying that I'm right. RDF SEEMS complex for the
> people.

I am saying that it is important that we consider carefully how complex
RDF actually is, and this means we have to do some work because we as a
group are not particularly well placed to judge until we have some more
experience.

cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org