RE: ERT Action Item: Use Case Scenarios for EARL

The idea it's good but I have two comments:

1 - replace english with whatever language the user want.

2 - I'm sure this is something that an accessibility expert or an
accessibility expert will loves, but I'm a little bit hesitate about the
rest of the users. I know from experience that common users, even
project managers, usually want just a measure (a mark) or a certificate
of the accessibility, they don't care about the details because they
don't know anything about web accessibility. I know, it's a pity but...

Regards,

CI.