[reminder] review and approval of the Web interface

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:22:41 +0200
To: TSD TF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>
Dear group,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/WebInterface/>

The logs aren't showing any active testing of the Web interface, I was
hoping that people would be reviewing it as discussed. In order to get
started and resume our work, please indicate to the list:
  - your approval of the Web interface as-is (*)
  - principal approval but with change requests
  - urgent change requests before tool launching

(*) Note that the "view test sample" function is currently only static
mockup and will be finalized soon. Please don't send comments on this
function or page (yet).

Regards,
   Shadi