Updated rulesets.xml and HTML; updated Schematron

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 16:50:23 +0100
To: <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Hi,

The rulesets XML file at <http://bentoweb.org/refs/rulesets.xml> is
now up to date with the WCAG 2.0 Recommendation; the HTML version is
available at <http://bentoweb.org/refs/rulesets.html>.

The ISO Schematron now also checks that the TCDL files reference the
latest versions of WCAG 2.0 and Techniques for WCAG 2.0. The ISO
Schematron is available at
<http://www.bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0/tcdl2.0.tsdtf.sch>.

Much to my surprise, the spam bots haven't touched the status list at
<http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList> and the wiki
front page at <http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/FrontPage>.

At our previous meeting, we decided to meet again on 13 January
(<http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-tsdtf-minutes.html>).

Happy New Year!!

Christophe

--