Re: mockups for TF Web interface

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:24:11 +0100
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org

Dear group,

At 16:24 2/02/2009, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/WebInterface/>
>
>Please find muckups of the TF Web interface tool. There is not
>database backing yet, so no functions actually work. However, you
>should be able to click around and get a good idea of how it works.
>
>Note: you may notice some new status flags, we need to discuss this.
>
>Let me know your thoughts and comments, I'm aware that it is a
>pretty minimalistic tool (no real search, e-mail notification, reminders, ...).

One of the goals of this interface is to make the structure and
content reviews easier, especially the automatable parts of the
structure review: XML Schema validation and ISO Schematron checking.
If you have suggestions on how the interface could support this,
please send them to the list.

Best regards,

Christophe

--