New release of ISO Schematron XSLT implementation

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:35:42 +0100
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org

Hi,

I've just noticed that Rick Jelliffe has released a new version of
his XSLT implementation of ISO Schematron on
  http://www.schematron.com.
When I find time, I will update my ISO Schematron code and
documentation to this updated implementation.
Rick Jelliffe's announcement is available at
<http://news.oreilly.com/2008/07/new-release-of-iso-schematron.html>
(30 July 2008; I had completely missed it).

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe