Re: HTML view of rulesets wanted/needed?

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:42:49 +0100
To: Carlos A Velasco <carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>
CC: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>, TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for doings this! Here two minor comments for your consideration:

1. add IDs to the HTML view: right now you only list the Guidelines and
Success Criteria, but you don't include the ID anywhere. Maybe good to
do something like:
   - <a href="...">http://.../#tech-text-equivalent (ID
WCAG1_19990505_1.1)</a>

2. add a small intro paragraph: say something like "this page is an HTML
view of the <a>rulesets xml</a> and lists the IDs of the..." to give
some context.

Thanks,
   Shadi