HTML view of rulesets wanted/needed?

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 20:19:35 +0100
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

In the minutes of the last conference call, I noticed some discussion
about the use of the xlink:href for rules.
I have an HTML view of the rulests.xml file and I can put online if
people want this. (The only question is where to put it.)

Best regards,

I haven't.

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442