Re: Test Samples for TSD TF decision [batch #1 for 15 July 2008]

At 16:01 4/07/2008, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>(...)
>
>Below is a batch of Test Samples that have been reviewed and are
>ready for a TSD TF decision. For each Test Sample you should
>indicate one of the following:
>
>1. "Accept as-is" - to accept the review results as they are
>2. "Accept with changes" - to accept the review with changes
>3. "Abstain" - to abstain from a vote (for whatever reason)
>4. "Propose changes" - suggest changes to the review results
>
>Please provide a rationale where appropriate (especially for #2 and #4).
>
>Note: you do not need to go through the full review but just verify
>that you agree with the review results, especially with any
>recommendations or comments that the reviewers make.
>

>BATCH #1:
><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_001>

Abstain
Some of the questions in the review are answered at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Apr/0007.html>.
The questions in the table with "review checks" need to be answered
before I can vote on this review. For example, intead of saying
"questions about completeness?" I would like it to say what issues
were found. The current content of the table forces every task force
member to redo the review to find out what the issues actually are.

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_002>

Abstain
Rationale same as above.

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_016>

Abstain
We need to address the issues in the structure review before I can
vote on the content review:
<http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/StructureReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_016>
* Proposal for a new metadata element:
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Jul/0006.html>
* testElements descendant nodes in Test Samples Metadata
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Jul/0003.html>
* CarlosI's comment on the description of the test sample.

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_018>

Abstain
We need to address the issues in the structure review first:
<http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/StructureReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_018>

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_019>

Abstain
Same rationale as above.

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_026>

Abstain
Same rationale as above.

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_030>

Accept as-is
With regard to "Request that the summary attribute is either dropped
or changed" I would favour changing @summary because removing it can
cause duplication with another test sample for the same SC.

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_036>

Abstain
Fix issue in structure review first:
<http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/StructureReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_036>
In the test file, change the form action from
content-structure-separation-programmatic_processformdummy.html  to
content-structure-separation-programmatic_036_processformdummy.html
(the file already exists).

><http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList/ContentReview_content-structure-separation-programmatic_037>

Accept as-is
With regard to the issue with the pointers, I assume this depends on
the ERT's pointer methods:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Jun/0016.html>.

Best regards,

Christophe