RE: Test Samples for TSD TF decision [batch #1 for 15 July 2008]

I'm not sure what it precisely means to "accept" the test sample - does
that mean that we
agree with the review results or trust the reviewer?  In
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/process, Step 4 Description prose has
"decision" used in two different contexts?  What is the exact "decision"
that we're making in this
voting?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST