testElements descendant nodes in Test Samples Metadata

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:42:28 +0200
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Hi,

At the teleconference two hours ago, I got an action item to add the
descendant nodes of testElements (testElement, elementName,
specReference, ...) in the metadata document.
Please review the additions at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/usingTCDL#metadata> and send comments
to the list.

Best regards,