HTML view of metadata

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:35:57 +0100
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>

Hi,

Since we didn't have a place to host the HTML view of the metadata, I
created an overview table for the whole set of test samples (one row
per test sample, with links to the HTML view of the metadata and to
the techniques): see
<http://tinyurl.com/ynu7q4>.

If you have any comments on the HTML format of the metadata, please
send them to the list.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

---