updated test sample review information - fyi

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:24:10 -0400
To: public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org

Per comments from SAZ and CS, I revised my reviews for test samples 001 and
002, and added reviews for test samples 003 and 004.  I tried to be more
explicit in my comments, to separate content review from structure review,
and to separate out issues with the test samples from issues with the
techniques/WCAG.  I also tried to make specific suggestions to improve test
samples where appropriate..

For 001, I think it's better but test sample could still be improved.  Made
some suggestions..

For 002, TF needs to discuss which technique (G115?) to reference in the
test sample?

For 003, referenced technique number doesn't exist according to my
investigation?   Made suggestions..

004 looks good to me (just a few minor comnents)..

Best, Tim

PS - I will be on vacation next two weeks, so send regrets..