Test sample issues (was Re: TSD TF: Agenda for teleconference on Tuesday 25 September 2007)

Hi Vangelis, All,

At 19:10 24/09/2007, Evangelos Vlachogiannis wrote:
>Hi Christophe,
>
>According to the TestSampleStatusList I had to fix the techniques
>part of sc1.2.1_l1_001 and sc1.2.2_l1_001. The first one has been
>fixed and committed to CVS. The last one does not match to any technique.

Thanks.
If a test sample cannot be mapped to a technique or failure, I think
we should change its status to "deprecated" and - in the Test Sample
Status List - move it to the table for obsolete test cases.

When I was checking some of the test samples, I noticed that some of
them still contained a functionalOutcome element because the XSLT
that transforms TCDL 1.1 into TSD TF metadata still transferred that
element. I have fixed this in the XSLT and I have added a pattern to
the ISO Schematron that warns you when the matadata still contain a
functionalOutcome element.

Please let me know if you should find any other issues.

Best regards,

Christophe

>BR,
>Vangelis
>
>Christophe Strobbe wrote:
>>
>>At 17:18 24/09/2007, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
>>>Dear TSD TF participants,
>>>
>>>The next teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday 11 September 2007
>>Of course, I meant *25* September.
>>Christophe
>>
>>>(...)
>>>AGENDA:
>>>
>>>1. Reviewing test samples for current working draft:
>>>    - test samples ready for review: see reviewers 03 through 10 at
>>>      <http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList>
>>>    - 6 test cases still need to be fixed (technique mapping).
>>>    - Michael has found WCAG WG participants who indicated some
>>> interest in being involved.
>>>    - Additional tools to facilitate review etc (e.g. HTML view of
>>> the matadata)?
>>>2. Revisit naming convention for more stable URLs?
>>>     <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/usingTCDL#naming>
>>>     <http://www.w3.org/2007/08/14-tsdtf-minutes#item01>
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Carlos Velasco and Christophe Strobbe