HTML view of metadata: please comment

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:23:04 +0200
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>
Hi,

I have been working on XSLT that generates an HTML view of our
metadata. In the HMTL file, you can find the output for one of our
test samples. The XSLT still needs some more work, but I would like
to get your feedback on the current presentation before I continue.
We will also discuss this in tomorrow's teleconference.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe