W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org > March 2007

TSD TF: Agenda for teleconference on Tuesday 27 March 2007

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:02:47 +0200
Message-Id: <6.2.5.6.2.20070326113514.0352eeb0@esat.kuleuven.be>
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

Dear TSD TF participants,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday 27 March 2007
from 13:30 to 14:30 UTC:
  * 05:30 to 08:30 North American Pacific Time (PST)
  * 08:30 to 09:30 North American Eastern Time (EST)
  * 14:30 to 15:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
  * 23:30 to 00:30 (Wednesday) Australian Eastern Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner(s) to find out the precise
date for your own time zone:
   <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>
Note: Central Europa switched to Central European Summer Time (CEST)
last weekend.

Next on the scribe rotation list is: Daniela
   <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/scribes#scribes-tsd>

The teleconference information is:
  * +1-617-761-6200 (US), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
    +44.117.370.6152 (UK)
  * Passcode 8783 ("TSTF")
  * IRC server irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #tsdtf

AGENDA:
1. Possibly, feedback from Shadi's session on "Testing for WCAG
   2.0" at CSUN
2. Reporting coverage issues to WCAG WG. See thread at:
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2007Mar/0002.html>
   and template:
   <http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/IssuesTemplatePage>
3. Final review of the review process document:
    <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/process>
4. Review of example entries based on currently available test samples
    and reviews:
    <http://www.w3.org/2007/02/20-tsdtf-minutes.html#action01>
    <http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList>
5. New tests from BenToWeb team:
    <http://www.w3.org/2007/02/27-tsdtf-minutes.html#action05>
6. Feedback to submitters of test samples

ACTION ITEMS from 13 March 2007:
* CV to create an issues template in the wiki : done (see item 2 above)
* CS to add an "issues" coloumn to the status list : done
* CS to add description for the techComment field in the metadata 
document : done
* SAZ update the checklist for content review to reflect raising 
issues : status?
* SAZ update step 3 of the process document to reflect raising issues : status?
* EV and DO to add their uploaded test sample to the status list : done
* CI to repeat the reviews but this time using the wiki and updated 
documents : status?
* CV to get in contact with non-BenToWeb'ers and get them to review 
test samples :
   we can address this in the telecon.


Regards,
Carlos Velasco and Christophe Strobbe



-- 
Christophe Strobbe
K.U.Leuven - Departement of Electrical Engineering - Research Group 
on Document Architectures
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 - 3001 Leuven-Heverlee - BELGIUM
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
http://www.docarch.be/  


Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm
Received on Monday, 26 March 2007 10:03:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:18:34 GMT