test suite ID in metadata

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:41:53 +0100
To: TSDTF <public-wai-ert-tsdtf@w3.org>

In a previous e-mail about the HTML view of the metadata [1] I wrote
that inserting "the link to the XML file works for the current test
suite, but I don't know how to make it work in a more general way
(i.e. if we create test suites for other technologies later)."

We could solve this by adding a test suite ID to the metadata. (This
would also make it easy to filer out outdated test cases like
sc2.5.1_lx_xxx). It could use a format like "xhtml1_wcag2_20070517".
Any thoughts?

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442